The Concept and Application
A new type of bag made out of woven polypropylene combining all the advantages of traditional bags. It has a brick looking shape which allows for the appropriate robotized handling.
The tubes are woven from different PP tapes and the ready tubes can be laminated with PP or PP+PE lamination. They can be printed and perforated. The woven tubes are cut to size on AD-CONVERTEX production lines. After that the AD*STAR® bags are made from the laminated tubes by thermofixing the top, the valve and bottom patches to the bags. This method is in accordance with the requirements of the environmental protection.
AD*STAR® bags can be produced with valves or open mouthed.
- as a blockbottom valve bag the closing is granted with a self-closing valve;
- they can be produced in different colours;
- different masterbatches and additives can be used, p.e. for colouring, UV stabilizing, improvement of mechanical and antislip properties (coating);
- flexo- printing on one or two sides.
- the top and bottom patches can be printed with one colour;
- the sacks can be microperforated or perforated;
- blockbottom valved bags can be made with different widths of bottoms and tops;
- different kinds of valves (inner, outer, outer fringed, reduced).
|Width||400 - 600 mm|
|Length||400 - 895 mm|
|Bottom width||90 - 180 mm for open mouth & 9-160 for valve type|
|Valve Depth||18 - 170 mm|
Fields of application:
- trade / wholesale trade
- food industry (flour, sugar, salt, poppy-seed, yeast, etc.);
- chemical industry (fertilisers, herbicides, packaging of polyolefin pellets, hazardous materials, powders, etc.);
- building material industry (building materials, lime, cement, sand, etc.);
- agriculture (cereals, seeds, feed, fodder, etc.);
- on any areas where they are advantageous and their international norms require them to be used.